LOVE THE CAR BUSINESS
SPONSORED BY AUTOMOBILE PROTECTION CORPORATION
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY EASYCARE PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins 1/1/16 6:00 PM (EST) and ends 3/31/2016 12:00 AM (EST) (the "Contest Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest by visiting EasyCare’s booth #309 at the CBT EXPO in Atlanta, Georgia February 9-11. You may also submit a story about why you love the car business to the Love The Car Business ("LTCB"), sponsored by EasyCare, at www.lovethecarbusiness.com, email your entry to email@example.com. Enter your stories beginning on 1/1/16 through 3/31/16 for your chance to win the Grand Prize (as defined below).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time you submit your entry on the LTCB website. The Grand Prize winner must also be an employee of a car dealership located in the United States that has not previously been featured in a LTCB Documentary. The winner must also be eligible to enter into any other contract(s) required in connection with the possession, travel or use of the Grand Prize as applicable. Employees of Automobile Protection Corporation (EasyCare) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates as well as immediate household members of each such employee are not eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period.
4. SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Each story submitted to the LTCB website or Facebook community page will be available for viewing by all visitors during, and possibly after the Contest Period. Within thirty (30) days from the conclusion of the Contest Period, EasyCare will select the Grand Prize winner. On or about April 30, 2016, EasyCare will announce the Grand Prize winner.
5. GRAND PRIZE / APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE / ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. Grand Prize Winner must claim the Grand Prize from EasyCare at Automobile Protection Corporation, 6010 Atlantic Boulevard, Norcross, Georgia 30071. The Grand Prize is a professionally shot and edited LTCB Documentary featuring the Grand Prize winner’s dealership, a LTCB press release, placement of the documentary on LTCB’s YouTube channel, and feature post on LTCB’s Facebook community page. The Grand Prize package has an approximate suggested retail price of $20,000. Prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.
EasyCare provides no representations or warranties as to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner accept the Grand Prize "as is."
Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to EasyCare, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for herein. Each winner must provide EasyCare with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from EasyCare will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
6. GENERAL RULES: Contest offered only to eligible contestants. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. EasyCare is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries not received during the Contest Period or stories submitted after the Contest Period. Stories that are incomplete or illegible may be deemed void and not accepted. All materials submitted become the sole property of EasyCare and will not be returned. By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, all participants grant EasyCare permission to use their names, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected. Acceptance as a Grand Prize Winner constitutes permission to EasyCare to use Grand Prize Winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of promotion or advertising and trade without further compensation, except in Tennessee and other states where prohibited by law.
Grand Prize must be redeemed prior to June 1, 2016.
Grand Prize Winner agrees to hold EasyCare and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liabilities, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of winner’s participation, acceptance, use or misuse of the Monthly Best Story Prize and Grand Prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use, misuse, acceptance or redemption of the Grand Prize. By participating in this Contest, contestants agree that no claim relating to damages, losses or injuries shall be asserted against EasyCare, or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns. EasyCare is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Contest, or the announcement of the Grand Prize. EasyCare reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Contest in the event the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is jeopardized. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. This Contest is sponsored by EasyCare. All rights reserved.